Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I enjoy being in a car club. I was in a Jeep club when I owned my Wrangler (I miss the "Wrangler Wave") back in Nebraska, but I just can't seem to track down an active car club? I know there are Mustang clubs around here, you just have to go to Suds to see them scattered about.

Are there any active muscle car clubs out there around Indianapolis for Mopars/Dodges? I tried to search the forums here and found a lot of M&G in the area, but not a club that gets together and has fun locally, goes to drive in movies, cruise in, a road trip to a drive in diner or just meet up at a members house for a cook out.

I have found a couple "classic car" clubs, so I don't qualify for those anymore and I feel like I could throw a stone in any direction and hit a import car club.

Anyone know of any in my area? I am not looking for something every weekend, but I miss doing some fund raising and getting together with people that have those same hobbies. You know .. long walks on the beach, movies, dinner, getting oil under your finger nails.. the usual stuff.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Ok, so I enjoy being in a car club. I was in a Jeep club when I owned my Wrangler (I miss the "Wrangler Wave")....
Ah, the good ol Jeep wave. Takes me back to when I had my 99 Wrangler Sahara. Forest green with tan interior and two tops, 4" suspension lift, 35" BFGs, three 10" Alpine subs (with the back seat still in), dual soundbars, flip out DVD, Manik grille guard, KC lights up the wazoo.... all kinds of good stuff. Man that car was a lot of fun! :D

Sometimes I still catch myself wanting to do the ol wave a fellow modded LX'er even to this day.... but like they say, it's a Jeep thing---you wouldn't understand!

Anyhow, I know there is a decent LX following in the Indy area. If you dont get too many replies here, check out LXForums and see if you cant get hooked up with any local members.

-Pat

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sometimes I still catch myself wanting to do the ol wave a fellow modded LX'er even to this day....
-Pat
I know how you feel. Every time I see a Charger go by I want to wave. It becomes a routine thing if you used your Wrangler as a daily driver. I may just start waving, who knows it might take off! :wave:

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm in Indy with the LXRejx (long story)

There are several of us around just the indy area, and have chapters all over the country. You can find us over at the Club Section on LXForums.com

Which side of town are you on?

Mike

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am on the East side of Indidanapolis over by McCordsville and work over by the Airport.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I see you!! j/k :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts