Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just happen to look today under my trunk mat and don't see any air pump kit. Is it suppose to be to the left of the area where a spare would normally be? All I have under my trunk mat is the battery and one of the fuse boxes.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I was wondering that as well.....i dont have one in my 06 srt8 either......werent all the srt8's supposed to have one?

·
Registered
771 Posts
If you're like me and a bunch of others who discussed this about a year ago....

Then someone probably swiped it pre-sale, and you didn't get one like you ARE SUPPOSED TO!

:D

I called the dealer I bought my SRT8 from and they immediately shipped me out a brand new kit (for free). How nice of them. One less they get to slang on eBay I guess.. j/k *shrug*

·
Registered
455 Posts
Man that sucks. Hope the dealer is cooperative and doesn't try to sell it to you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My car did not have one as well. Luckily I discovered it 1 week after we bought the car. The dealership gladly gave me a new one. :nervous s

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. I will let you know how Roanoke Auto out of Roanoke Illinois takes care of me. ;) I hear they have a great ruputation.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I have the pump but didnt see the tire sealant. Where is that located?
The sealant is attached to the pump. look for the bottle screwed into the pump unit

·
Registered
74 Posts
Man I feel your pain, we have had our car over 3 weeks now and still no nav dvd.

they shipped us a 'used' one and it said wrong version when I popped it in.

I will give them another week to get it to us, or I will call the manager at the stealership and mention that survey i am gonna take :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My compass and part of my EVIC did not work originally. Ended up being a sensor. They got me taken care of when I did the radiator flush etc.

I called Roanoke about my pump this morning. They are calling Dodge to see what they can do. Said they never heard of any SRT8's missing them before..........;) Of course not.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
My compass and part of my EVIC did not work originally. Ended up being a sensor. They got me taken care of when I did the radiator flush etc.

I called Roanoke about my pump this morning. They are calling Dodge to see what they can do. Said they never heard of any SRT8's missing them before..........;) Of course not.
I thought the radiator flush was just early 2007. I wonder if my Bee needs it too.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought the radiator flush was just early 2007. I wonder if my Bee needs it too.
Nope. Get your Bee checked! I had a little white liquid starting up. Kind of looked like snot. They flushed, refilled with new stuff and additive, new container and cap.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I got the compressor.....but no can of sealant. Though I don't much care because I don't plan to ever use it. I would rather sit on the side of the road with a flat and wait for a tire repair truck than spray that stuff all over the inside of my rim/tire. I would imagine that stuff wouldn't come off that easily and would probably cost a fortune to have some dealership monkey spend the whole day picking at it with a screw driver or some other horrendous method :sick: *shudder*

·
Registered
193 Posts
you have a good point vagabond.....i used the compressor and sealant on a tire on my crossfire back in '04 and what a friggin mess it made.....i dont know if the charger one is the same, but with the crossfire, you had to hook the sealant to the compressor and it dumped the whole can of sealer in the tire.....i was in the tire shop when they broke the bead to patch the tire and when about a half gallon of white crap dumped out all over the floor of the tire shop i thought they were gonna throw me out....they looked at me like i was a complete moron and said "what did you empty 5 cans of fix-a-flat in there?".... we are probably better off without it anyways.....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
update- I called Roanoke Motors in Roanoke Illinois where I bought my Bee and they took care of me right away! Mailed me a new compressor and sealant!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts