Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are tons threads on here about spoilers, but information is scattered everywhere. this is a simple question. where did you get your aftermarket spoiler on your car? are you happy with it?

any information would help

thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
I don't have a spoiler yet but I have heard Spoilersource.com is a great place and they come painted also. I plan on getting mine from them when I get some money.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
just ordered mine thru my dealership, n had a body shop color match, n install

·
Registered
555 Posts
I was going to go to a junk yard and see if I can find one there, then take it to my old shop and have it painted, and installed.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I picked mine up from espoilers.com very good guys to deal with and the paint match was perfect. $120 shipped

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just ordered my spoiler (custom style) through CARID.COM painted & Delivered. Cost $197.98 Hopefully the color will match as my # on the door didn't match their listings. Chuck;

·
Registered
266 Posts
I ordered mine from the spoiler store on ebaymotors, it shows up wednesday, but it was 89 shipped for the daytona style primered.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I ordered mine from the spoiler store on ebaymotors, it shows up wednesday, but it was 89 shipped for the daytona style primered.
X2, though I ordered mine painted. Excellent match and right around $120-130 shipped (can't remember exactly).

And they don't provide a template as mentioned above so be prepared to measure and remeasure!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts