Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to paint my brake calipers PC and was wondering where I could find a can of paint to match. I also have some other things that I would like to paint and spray paint would work great for it.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
go see your local dealer. 12 to 13 bucks for a 5 ounce can. Buy several. They will have to order them. Once you start spraying there is no end to what you will want to paint. Such as.... steering wheel inserts....... gauge bezels....lock knobs... center caps.... who knows?!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Ive been looking for sublime for my car and no dice the only thing i can find is touch up so i ordered that and my friend who makes paint is giong to match it. Good luck and if you find some spray let me know cause i surely couldnt find any.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Ive been looking for sublime for my car and no dice the only thing i can find is touch up so i ordered that and my friend who makes paint is giong to match it. Good luck and if you find some spray let me know cause i surely couldnt find any.
Have the dealer order it

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
PM CHARGER CHICK! i think she bought all the plum spray paint on the west coast and should have at least 12 case's of it :grin: j/k

·
Registered
217 Posts
I would like to paint my brake calipers PC and was wondering where I could find a can of paint to match. I also have some other things that I would like to paint and spray paint would work great for it.
You mean like this:

www.autospectruminc.com

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
or go to Hobby Lobby - Testors makes small cans of most all the old colors. The cnas are for scale models that are put together.

Sublime is called Bad Apple , I think

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
or go to Hobby Lobby - Testors makes small cans of most all the old colors. The cnas are for scale models that are put together.

Thanks charginscott but my only concern is the paint heat sensitive or is it ok?

·
Registered
926 Posts
We have a local paint place that will custom mkae ANY color if you have the pain code and can do as small as touch up size to gallons of it if you have the money. They are called BAPS and are in York, PA. I think they ship also???

B A P S
2270 Lewisberry Rd
York Pa 17404
(717) 767-6544
1-800-862-8877

I hope that helps you out.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
PM CHARGER CHICK! i think she bought all the plum spray paint on the west coast and should have at least 12 case's of it :grin: j/k
Ha! Very funny! I found some purple engine paint at Checker. It's not metallic but it is heat resistant. I would have loved to get an exact match. :)

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts

NO bad apple is not sublime

Testors makes 2 versions of sublime paint in 3oz cans.

in the spray can you want #2967 NOT #28117

i have them both.

28117 is the 2 part sublime paint. more the old school sublime color.
the 2967 is the new color.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
goto Hobby lobby or your local plastic model store.

i have them both.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
goto Hobby lobby or your local plastic model store.

i have them both.

WAIT PLUM CRAZY NOT SUBLIME What the chit!?!?!

HA HA j/k good to see that they got good choices for your color anyway.

I will try some of the sights that have been posted. Getting a little cold here now to paint anything anyways.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts