Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a Dodge web site where you can check you order status?

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
There is a website, www.BramptonAssembly.com, where, for a $25.00 "donation," you can have someone track your order. I can't remember if they can track it with a VON, or if you need a VIN.

Or, you can call DCX Customer Service at 1-800-992-1997. There are a few menu options that you go through, and then you get to a rep who can tell you your status. They are very helpful. I called them almost daily while I was waiting on my SXT to be delivered. They got to where they new my voice, I'm sure. :whistle: :embarrese

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
COCharger (well he posted this on another site) said:
DCX Customer Service, 1-800-992-1997, options 2-1-5-1.

·
Registered
630 Posts
ChargerSXT said:
There is a website, www.BramptonAssembly.com, where, for a $25.00 "donation," you can have someone track your order. I can't remember if they can track it with a VON, or if you need a VIN.
They will only track VIN's. Also the forum address is http://bramptonassembly.com/board/index.php, the link you provided is the Employee Website. It does have a link to the board, but I am sure either way you will find it. Also, thats $25 (Canadian Dollars). Showed up on my bank transactions as $20.71 (USD).

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Thanks for watching my back, CO. I forgot that you needed a VIN, not the VON, to track an order through Brampton, and yes, you do have to look for the like to the forums page. I failed to mention that. I couldn't find my link to the Brampton forums site. :embarrese

I didn't have to make my donation. By the time I found the forums at the Brampton site and learned about their tracking service, I had found out from DCX Customer Service that my car had already been shipped. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts