Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Set Of Road & Track Seats???

·
Registered
369 Posts
you can try your local dealers part dept.I'm sure it will be a small fortune.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Eh, just test drive one and swap them out.. My local dealers wouldn't have a clue! They don't even know or understand that you can get those seats in the RT... Just kidding of course.. You could wait for them to show up at junk yards.. You can get complete sets for ~$300 from yards.. Good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
dang, i love my seats, was a bit wearie at first but absolutly love them. i have a brother 400 plus pounds....he had no problem with their comfort....and the seat didnt break(must admit i was a bit worried about that).glad i got them...like the car, they are sweet.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks For The Help Guys.... I'll Just Keep Loooking Till I Find A Set....if Anyone Hears About A Set For Sale.. Please Keep Me Posted.. Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Id keep your eyes on Ebay. As customizer shops buy these cars and work them over, expect to see the stock parts for sale there.

·
Registered
263 Posts
SmoothSL said:
Eh, just test drive one and swap them out.. My local dealers wouldn't have a clue! They don't even know or understand that you can get those seats in the RT... Just kidding of course.. You could wait for them to show up at junk yards.. You can get complete sets for ~$300 from yards.. Good luck!
LMAO!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
mkaresh said:
Many of these seats will include side airbags. So if you do find a set in the junkyard there's a good chance that one of them will have a side blown out. Anyone with the side airbag option: does the airbag blow through a seam or pop off a plastic panel?
Sorry man but the 2006 Charger will never be produced with side airbags...It may pick up as an option for the 2007 once they get everything fixed with the vendors. So the sides being blown out should not be a problem in a salvaged vehicle.

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
1BADHEMI said:
Thanks For The Help Guys.... I'll Just Keep Loooking Till I Find A Set....if Anyone Hears About A Set For Sale.. Please Keep Me Posted.. Thanks

I have also been looking for the R/T seats. Talked to my dealer and found out the seats had to be ordered piece by piece (cushion, cover, frame, etc). I quit pricing it when I realized each front seat would cost over $1,500 each. Did not bother with pricing the back seat.

Wished I had seen the seats before I bought car. The dealer did not have brosheres and could not pull up on DCX sight at the time. I would have ordered a car and waited. Would have it by now.

Anybody out there not like their R/T seats? I would pay some boot and trade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts