Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I got my Diablo in (finally) from LTB and they sent me a broken disc containing all the USB drivers. It was so nice of them to double box my shipment and fill it with styrofoam. It helps though if it isn't broken when it is put into the box! DAMN IT!

So, now my PC won't recognize the tuner at all, because it doesn't have the appropriate drivers for the usb cable. The disc is labeled to contain the USB version V2.0 drivers. Anyone know where I can get this online. I have done a bunch of searches and am coming up with nill. I HELLA WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TOY AND I AM SO UPSET I CAN'T!

I have half a mind to send EVERYTHING back to LTB for making me wait.

So, does anyone know where I can find these drivers. I am about to cry! :cry:
At this point, I would even beg any diablo users out there to zip and email their USB drivers.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I.ve got a Radio Shack USB to serial. I downloaded the driver from radioshack.com. Just search their site for usb to serial. Might be worth a try.........................

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm, I went there, but they don't seem to have any downloads. Everything says "comes with Cd that includes drivers." Any further info? (and thanks so much for the help so far. very cool of you)

·
Premium Member
607 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope. Not it. I suppose I have to call TB tommorrow and demand they ship me out a disc overnight. If I can't play this weekand there will be hell to pay!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Does it have a brand or any kind of name on it. Radio shack has one more on it's site..

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Goto the diablo site, they have a bunch of drivers there. I'll go check as well and post back the link.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Windows vista did a search for the USB/serial adaptor that I used as mine did not have ANY disc in it.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I believe the brand is called 'USB (tm)' with the slogan 'Certified High Speed.' The mini-disc includes both 'USB Version V1.1' and 'USB Version V2.0'. I tried researching their brand name and found the home page, but again...no drivers.

The Diable site had a ton of downloads for AFTER the diablo is hooked up to the computer, but I couldn't find any drivers to help the computer recognize it.

When I plug the Diablo in, my computer recognizes a new hardware device, but doesn't have the correct drivers to recognize exactly what it is. Auto-searching with windows yields no positive results and manual-searching requires me to have the drivers already and know exactly where to look for them. Needless to say, I'm a little frustrated.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!! Success.

You hit it right on the head Tee. Christ, I work in with tech ALL day long. No idea how I could be so dense. Over-excited i guess.

Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to help me out. This just reinforces exactly why I love theis forum so much. You guys are the best. THANK YOU!!!!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
You're welcome from me and Google.............................................

1 - 13 of 13 Posts