Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am new to this forum, and have been a Charger owner for almost a year now.

I completed my first mod yesterday, (Auto Headlights) I am very proud of myself for this, and would like to thank these forums for making it so easy for me. After an hour or so searching the forums, I walked straight to my car, popped off the nob, clipped off the plastic from the nob, put it back on in, and viola!

But that's beside the point, now I would like to do some body work to my car, and I am wondering if Hoods, Spoilers, Lights, etc are parts that I need to buy online or if there are places locally that I can do so.

I Live in the Oklahoma City area, and don't really know where to look for good deals - Body Shops? Autozone? etc.

I have been reading up a lot on this forum, and cannot wait to try out some of the mods.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Your best bet is to check out the vendor section of the forum. I can tell you that none of your local auto parts stores are going to have anything for our cars. If you have a local speed shop then maybe, but it can be difficult to find anyone locally who deals in parts for newer Dodge vehicles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts