Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty soon I'm going to be in the market for a new hood, but almost all the ones I have seen all look pretty much the same, just made by different companies. The mopower shaker is the best looking, but I'm not sure I could find someone to do the work for me.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Pretty soon I'm going to be in the market for a new hood, but almost all the ones I have seen all look pretty much the same, just made by different companies. The mopower shaker is the best looking, but I'm not sure I could find someone to do the work for me.
did you have a question??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My title was kinda the question, but what I'm really trying to say is...are there any other hoods being developed or made for our car that aren't srt clones or ram air type clones?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yep, rk sport makes a nice, slim looking hood and then there's the infamous ebay hood manufactured out of Canada apparently which has the vented viper slants on the hood.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Yep, rk sport makes a nice, slim looking hood and then there's the infamous ebay hood manufactured out of Canada apparently which has the vented viper slants on the hood.
The hood from ebay.ca would look a lot better if the hood scoop and the vents were bigger like the hood from the new Viper.

Or a hood like this one for the Supra's http://www.seiboncarbon.com/pdut_detail_pic.asp?ItemID=415 would be pretty sweet.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
and then there's the infamous ebay hood manufactured out of Canada apparently which has the vented viper slants on the hood.
I dont believe the vents are functional though. From the pics they dont seem to go through the hood...just for show.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
That hood off of Ebay that is the Viper style, if it is from Nacturnal....something be warned about what they got, and how they do on the customer service part of stuff.
I like the SRT style but with a MUCH higher scoop.
See the pics in the links on my sig.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah feros, that hood is awesome, but really price...I don't like the viper hood. I want something muscular. I like the SRT hood, but if I got it, everyone would probably think I had a SRT. I mean it might come down to that, but I wish we had more option.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Yeah feros, that hood is awesome, but really price...I don't like the viper hood. I want something muscular. I like the SRT hood, but if I got it, everyone would probably think I had a SRT. I mean it might come down to that, but I wish we had more option.
I agree more options would be/have been great. I was hoping Tommy Z was gunna come up with something that would have made me jump! But I was waiting and waiting and nothing. Thier Maggy hood looks awesome, but no love for the Charger :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts