Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched for places that sell the catless mids for my SRT8 charger but only found like 1 or 2. Where are they?? LOL, also, I did a search here and found mixed results on If I would actually gain anything from taking the stock catted pipes off and putting the catless pipes on. Anyone actually think I would gain anything by putting them on?? Just wondering before I go spending cash for something that I wont gain anything by putting on my car. :)

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
HHP has em. Give Josh a call and he will hook u up! I would just go with the Hi-flo cats if i were u. I have em on my SRT and love em!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
They are directly after the stock exhaust manifolds they are for emissions, HF ones will flow better than the stock one, the internal are less restrictive.And the catless one will flow even better since they are just a straight pipes in place of the cats but are illegal in most states. They will add 7-9 rwhp with a tweak to your tune!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I saw that HHP had them and that was the place Im thinking about getting them from. I dont need the cats here in FL for emissions so I dont wanna get high flows even though I saw some high flow mids for the same price as the catless mids. I think 7-9 rwhp is worth it. :) Also the sound is gloing to be a bit more noticeable. LOL

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah, I saw that HHP had them and that was the place Im thinking about getting them from. I dont need the cats here in FL for emissions so I dont wanna get high flows even though I saw some high flow mids for the same price as the catless mids. I think 7-9 rwhp is worth it. :) Also the sound is gloing to be a bit more noticeable. LOL
go catless i just had them removed and man does it give a deep roar when getting on it! and ive noticed a little more pull up top.

·
Registered
225 Posts
They are directly after the stock exhaust manifolds they are for emissions, HF ones will flow better than the stock one, the internal are less restrictive.And the catless one will flow even better since they are just a straight pipes in place of the cats but are illegal in most states. They will add 7-9 rwhp with a tweak to your tune!
what kind of tweaks are we talking about? adding fuel?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts