Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from a stand still, traction off with key mod, and NO brake stand,

Does it bog down at first and then take off without spinning any tires?

It make a strange noise and bogs down and then takes off. It doesn't seem normal. I'm thinking of taking it in and seeing what they can do. I tried resetting hal and that helped a little but not much.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I almost never spin tires, or even get a chirp. My TB squats its ass, grabs the road with fists of Zeus, throws back my head........... oh wait thats what I WISH it would do. Yeah, it bogs a little until about 3K rpm and then its on like donkey kong

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Yeah, mine bogs if not in Autostick. Lay it in 1st and see the difference

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
"When I floor my HEMI" :smoke:
It takes off like a bat out of HELL!!! :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I see what youre saying. :smoke:
So start doing some performence mods
an you won't have that problem.:grin:

·
Registered
608 Posts
I Floor My HEMI everytime I see a ford dealership to let em know what a real car sounds like.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I almost never spin tires, or even get a chirp. My TB squats its ass, grabs the road with fists of Zeus, throws back my head........... oh wait thats what I WISH it would do. Yeah, it bogs a little until about 3K rpm and then its on like donkey kong
How many miles on it now????

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
25K miles. It never really chirped. It kicks ya in the seat pretty good once it gets to about 2K rpm, or if I power brake.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Mine will not "hesitate", it will however not "jump"on it.....like you though, once I hit 2500-2800 RPM......Hold the Phak on! :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
In Autostick, mine will light the tires up pretty good (no power braking / ESP off by oem button). I can only make it chirp in Auto with ESP on.

:D

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'll chirp, but once the ESP quits bogging me down, i'm gone.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I Floor My HEMI everytime I see a ford dealership to let em know what a real car sounds like.
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
me too...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Mine does a little, down the road I will get some things done to stop that......

·
Registered
171 Posts
you doing it cold?

or after you have been driving and the car sat for a little while?

I know around here the heat builds up so much under the hood that the warm air just kinda stalls the car at first. Once you actually start pushing NEW air in it wakes up. Almost all my cars have done that.

·
Registered
769 Posts
No bogging just a bunch of screaching! :rockon:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
No bogging here either. I lay some serious rubber on the ground when I stomp on the pedal from a stand still with the ESP off. And that is the way I like it!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
When doing a WOT from a stand still, I have trouble just not getting tires to chirp. I guess it all depends on where I put my foot on the pedal that will determine what it will do.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts