Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or call a lawyer....

i called a lawyer an they suck. still waiting over 6 months for them to do something for me...

anyone out there have any advice on lemon law lawyers?????

thanks!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
a thread came up like a month ago where some dudes car had like 20 things wrong with it and they had an in depth discussion about the lemon law, so there are ppl here that know a lot about it! be patient and i'm sure they'll come out of the wood work...

·
Registered
708 Posts
My only advice to you is don't waste any money modding your car. If I was trying to lemon law a car I wouldn't be putting any money into it.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I wa recently told that the customer would start the whole lemon-law process by calling the manufacturer ...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just came back form the dealer with my car today, i decided it is over - I cannot take this cra anymore... I was starting to lik eit again, but now i have a whole new list of issues, my cruise control doesnt work [properly. setabelt light comeso n when seat belt is being used.....

it sunreal. I have been working with an attorney and they suck, now im tryoing to find a new one...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what lawyer did you use??? my lawyer is the rudest POS i ever met......

·
Registered
185 Posts
I used Kahn & Associates, 1-888-LEMONS-1. It took some time but the end result was a brand new car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts