Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wont be able to get it...but that car is a beast, i wish i could get it. When is it coming out though? Do you guys think they will offer a manual transmission with it? Either way i heard automatics are getting better and better and some are even better than manual transmissions. God please let me win the lotto so i can buy this car!

***edit***
and is there tighter suspension available for it yet?

thanks

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Should see first owners getting cars sometime early-mid October, maybe early Nov if something slows production a little. No manual in sight, at leat through 06 model year. The whole lotto thing is between you and Him, but you should know I asked first:)

The suspension is going to be tighter than the 300C, which is pretty damn good. This suspension setup was run on the SRT teams entry into the luxury sedan class in the One Lap of America, an 300C SRT-8, with which they smoked that class and ended up like 8th overall.

caranddriver.com has reports and results.

So I would not worry about tighter suspension til you have one and find it lacking in some way. SRT buils complete cars, not just drag monsters.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
GLHS837 said:
The whole lotto thing is between you and Him, but you should know I asked first
That reminds me of a joke...one day a man was praying and GOD spoke to him: " you have been a good and faithful servant, to reward you you will win the lottery!" the man was so excited he told everyone he knew. The drawing came and went, and he didn't win...next week, same result...the man was getting impatient, next drawing, still no win...so he asked GOD, you told me I was going to win the lottery, what's going on? GOD replied, "you will when you BUY a ticket."... so don't forget to buy a ticket if you want a SRT-8 :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Got my ticket already, wife has signed off:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts