Charger Forums banner

When did they introduce this edition?????

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  mcvargas 
#1 ·
#3 ·
So that is a no BS title...Texas edition? I saw nothing to indicate it as such on the car.

#16 ·
They took the FM antenna out of the rear window glass for '08, thus the longer antenna.

Also, as for "used" with 17 miles, it happens sometime - Half 918's Superbee #1 was "used" when he bought it - IIRC it had less than 30 miles on it. It was raffled off, some old lady won it, drove it for a day and returned it to the dealer - traded it in on a Crown Vic or something...

#7 ·
I thought I saw a charger entering base the other day, but when I looked back in the mirror all I saw was that antenna sticking up and thought it was an avenger. Guess I was right.

Not a fan....

#10 ·
god i miss home..thats only a few miles away from my house back in austin :(

but thats a pretty slick lookin car, im personally a fan of most of the changes that dodge made

#12 ·
A 'used' car with 17 miles...

...can you say, "recent bodywork?"

#13 ·
...can you say, "recent bodywork?"
Maybe just a sale that fell through after it was already registered. Still pretty plain jane for my liking.

#17 ·
I've now seen a few 2008's and they all have painted rockers ... seems like Dodge listened and switched back to painted rockers for all models ...

Maybe now I should contact a local dealer asking them to paint mine under warranty .... :grin:

#15 · (Edited)
Well, though I see nothing different, Texas vehicles do sometime have unique "editions".....I know the 1500ram has a "Lone Star Edition", and even has an added emblem for that.....then again, it's Texas, so there are lot's of different models of pickup trucks., from all manufactures.....

Here's an example....look at the logo.....you can't find this anywhere else but Texas

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...018QQitemZ280164139510QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I have seen some cars with the same thing........

It's a Texas thing. I lived in San Antonio for 6 years...see many.

-Mark

#19 · (Edited)
Hey, I'd drive either one of them for a weekend...

#20 ·
#22 ·
Yeah, well she slobbers over the f^%#s in her soaps so I'm entitled. Besides, I'd do Jen right in front of the wife if that was the way it had to be. :devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.