1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
696 Posts
not to come off as an arse, but they introduced it for 2008, hence the title. Yes the 08's have the padding don't know how much padding, but some.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So that is a no BS title...Texas edition? I saw nothing to indicate it as such on the car.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I don't like the new spedo and tach...:sick:

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought I saw a charger entering base the other day, but when I looked back in the mirror all I saw was that antenna sticking up and thought it was an avenger. Guess I was right.

Not a fan....

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I kinda like the new look except the antenna and the cupholder I belive the antenna is so long because they intradueced the streaming tv this year from sirius

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
god i miss home..thats only a few miles away from my house back in austin :(

but thats a pretty slick lookin car, im personally a fan of most of the changes that dodge made

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
A 'used' car with 17 miles...

...can you say, "recent bodywork?"

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
...can you say, "recent bodywork?"
Maybe just a sale that fell through after it was already registered. Still pretty plain jane for my liking.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
thank God they got rid of the black rockers!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Well, though I see nothing different, Texas vehicles do sometime have unique "editions".....I know the 1500ram has a "Lone Star Edition", and even has an added emblem for that.....then again, it's Texas, so there are lot's of different models of pickup trucks., from all manufactures.....

Here's an example....look at the logo.....you can't find this anywhere else but Texas

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...018QQitemZ280164139510QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I have seen some cars with the same thing........

It's a Texas thing. I lived in San Antonio for 6 years...see many.

-Mark

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Since when does the antenna stick out like that?
They took the FM antenna out of the rear window glass for '08, thus the longer antenna.

Also, as for "used" with 17 miles, it happens sometime - Half 918's Superbee #1 was "used" when he bought it - IIRC it had less than 30 miles on it. It was raffled off, some old lady won it, drove it for a day and returned it to the dealer - traded it in on a Crown Vic or something...

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
thank God they got rid of the black rockers!!!!!!
I've now seen a few 2008's and they all have painted rockers ... seems like Dodge listened and switched back to painted rockers for all models ...

Maybe now I should contact a local dealer asking them to paint mine under warranty .... :grin:

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
It is the Jennifer "as attractive as an ironing board" Aniston edition for sure

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Hey, I'd drive either one of them for a weekend...

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts