Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to the local dealership, looking for an 08 SRT8 w/ I,II,III and sunroof with side air bags in silver and xenons. It was a no go, because there are still no 08s around and he cannot even order it yet!!! I thought the new 08s hit the showrooms in September, but accorrding to him even the dealership has not heard any thing about the 08s yet!!! Also it looks like no xenons either.

Does anybody have any other info?

Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
not true I ordered an 08 r/t first week of aug no prod date yet but it is ordered its on hold for the my gig radio

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True. He can take the order just at the dealership, but when it will be ready, he could not tell because no production has started yet. So what's the point of ordering when there is no production date?

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
... So what's the point of ordering when there is no production date?
To get in the queue. On the Grand Cherokee SRT8 for example, customers who ordered them in early June starting receiving them within a week of the mid-July production start. Some of the customer orders were shipped on the very first day of production.

·
Registered
862 Posts
A dealership near my home in Houston, is showing 08's in stock on their website. SE and SXT's only.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts