1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Looks like it belongs on the track! Love the black on silver!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
That right there is H-O-T. This coming from someone who hates black rims with a passion. Your car pulls it off and makes me want to consider doing the same, as we have the same color car. Oh, and if you ever find your tail lights missing, I swear I had nothing to do with it... :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
yes very nice I would consider a hood decal in black.
But i was looking into getting an srt8 silver about a month ago (decided on waiting for the challenger srt-8)but this is exactly what i Had in mind:grin:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Looks very nice.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Looks great! I want to powdercoat my stock wheels as well.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I'm not feel'n it. At first glance, it looks like somebody put the car on blocks after jacking the wheels. All you see are black wheel wells. Seems like a waste of SRT aluminum wheels.

·
Registered
94 Posts
looks sick my man, where'd you get them done? i live in eastlake and have been looking for a good place to powdercoat my wheels.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looks good, but....... I don't know not really feelin the all black, kinda looses something. Maybe they just need some silver to contrast the black out look. Hey if you are happy tho thats all that matters. Good work on coating them none the less.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got them done at RW little down near the airport. Give me time I am trying to locate some brembo red to fill in the srts for more pop.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
SD -
Friggin looooooove it dude!!! Are they your stock 20s? I might be interested in them when you sell.....
Chase

·
Registered
11 Posts
Those look f/n amazing.. Very jealous. Ive wanted to do this for a very long time,since I bought the car. Great look!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just got the ok to keep both sets of wheels from the boss so I think I will just be selling the RSA tires and buying a new set of rubber for the powder coated set. My f1s are in great shape up front and horrible in the back so I might have to buy 2 more for that sets...this way I can swap from blacked out to polished! I love my girl!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts