Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those are some kickass wheels! Granted they are probably true racing wheels, and most likely super expensive, i've never seen anything like those on vendor sites before, any ideas on where to look? I really like the lip they have on the inside of the rim, real athletic looking.

and...

After seeing an SRT8 charger without a spoiler I think it looks a hell of a lot meaner with out it. what do you think?

-George

·
Registered
114 Posts
I will ask for a spoiler delete on my SRT8.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Wont get, it most likley. But I'm pretty darn sure you would find MANY regualar Charger owners wiling to swap to get one factory painted and mounted.

Those look to be BBS wheels. Identical to the ones the 300C car (which looks to be the one they ran in the 2005 One Lap event) has. I'll see what I can dig up. A 300C SRT-8 guy met up with them at Indy during that event, and talked to the SRT engineer driving the car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would venture to say the rims on the Charger are BBS, as you can get similar designs from them, and add to that the BBS logo on the side of the car. :whistle:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this thread is an example of why you f*ckin' rock GLHS837 :rockon:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
They are 1 off BBS wheels as no wheels curently are being produced for the Charger or 300...1 offs from them are in the $1000 dollar range...EACH!!! they look like the rx type...

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Evidently, it's good to be the King:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts