Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Looks good. What lambo kit did you use? The bolt on kits are getting cheaper byt he day. Sometimes I think about it...I just have having to deal with the adjusting.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Dayummmm! That looks great! I love the wheels and the stance! You got it set right! Just don't pick that front fender going through a turn with a dip in it. Take those slowww. Great job!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pic of your car on your page how u did that

Dayummmm! That looks great! I love the wheels and the stance! You got it set right! Just don't pick that front fender going through a turn with a dip in it. Take those slowww. Great job!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
What size tires are you running on there? I have an 11" rear but wouldnt dare dropping it that much with the coilovers, but it seems you've run a smaller tire all around. I have a 295/30 rear and a 265/35 front. Any rubbing and did you roll the fenders? Thanks, looks great!

-Pat

·
Registered
159 Posts
wow man you ride looks tight, its scary low i would be afraid to drive that here in boston, you took off the door guards which looks great how hard was it to take them off and have you had issues with dents or dings or overall door strenth?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Looks great. I like this picture since it shows the lips of the wheels better (esp. the back ones)

BTW, on your photobucket page you can choose the IMG code to put on here without having to use links to the page. It is the 4th code the give you at the bottom.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
255-30-22 front rear 295-25-22 nitto 555

What size tires are you running on there? I have an 11" rear but wouldnt dare dropping it that much with the coilovers, but it seems you've run a smaller tire all around. I have a 295/30 rear and a 265/35 front. Any rubbing and did you roll the fenders? Thanks, looks great!

-Pat
the tires i'm running are nitto 555 255/30 front rear 295/25 look good too. I had the nitto 420s an the front had to much rubber. sold them an bought nitto 555. There is no rubbing an no i did not roll my finders but i am going too do some finder work to mine not rolling.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
took them off sunday,they was easy to take off with your hand just two wat tape

wow man you ride looks tight, its scary low i would be afraid to drive that here in boston, you took off the door guards which looks great how hard was it to take them off and have you had issues with dents or dings or overall door strenth?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i see the code but wt do i do with it.

Looks great. I like this picture since it shows the lips of the wheels better (esp. the back ones)

BTW, on your photobucket page you can choose the IMG code to put on here without having to use links to the page. It is the 4th code the give you at the bottom.
i want to put a pic of my car on my page so when i post a message u can see my car like some of these other guys have but don't know how. How did u put that pic on here like that :grin:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts