Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am new to the forum. Just bought a 2007 Charger SE 3.5L with only 11K miles (older couple) and have started looking into upgrades.

Question: I have the stock steel wheels with the plastic hubcaps and want to get new custom wheels without taking a loan out at the bank. I would put any of the Mopar Stock custom wheels (R/T, SXT, etc.) as they all look awesome. I see some on EBay but want to be sure. I also know my bolt pattern is 5-115.
How can I know what the off-set is (don't want to modify the ride much - it's awesome already)?

Anyone willing to sell their stock wheels due to an outside upgrade?

I've been looking but every search brings me back to you guys...

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
LXforums, and Challengerforums also have lots of stock wheels for sale, that will fit as long as it is not an AWD, or SRT rim. SRT's need spacers to clear the brakes IIRC.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

Thanks guys (in the gender free sense :).

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I have black Magnum SRT rims for sale...comes with black lugs and the required spacers.

Let me know!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I have black Magnum SRT rims for sale...comes with black lugs and the required spacers.

Let me know!
You should definitely look at those! Super nice guy, he'll do right by you I'm sure!

One thing to consider if you do business on a public forum, is check their iTrader rating or ask about the persons integrity before handing over any $. Not everyone is as honest as we'd like.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the tip. I am mulling over the black rims. I was originally thinking chrome (like Infernogirl's). It's gun metal blue so my thinking was to give the car a bit of shine. The black looks great on yellow. Almost like Bumble Bee. Should have used a Charger in that movie....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.