Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible for me to use a wheel that has a 14mm offset instead of a 15mm offset?

i'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here while searching for rims. nothing really nice is really made for our vehicles. shocking considering that magnums/300's are extremely popular right now

oh, and can i use a 114.3 instead of a 115?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I would only go with a 15mm offset. This offset makes the rim fit flush with the
fenders. You DON'T want your rims sticking out any and too far in the fender.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
jamie said:
is it possible for me to use a wheel that has a 14mm offset instead of a 15mm offset?

i'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here while searching for rims. nothing really nice is really made for our vehicles. shocking considering that magnums/300's are extremely popular right now

oh, and can i use a 114.3 instead of a 115?
the offset diffrence is not as important as the bolt pattern diffrence...unless the wheel was wider, then you would have to increase the offset to make the wheel fit flush....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, i know the offset is 15mm to 22mm. but can't i just use a spacer to bump the rim out that extra 1mm more?

and i've read that a bunch of people are using 114.3 for the lug size. since its only a .7mm difference, its not a real big pain. and people haven't really noticed any vibrating or anything.

if you guys have found some nice 20" rims that have the 15-22mm offset and a 115 bolt pattern. please do post them!

·
Registered
14 Posts
i am looking at the five spoke saleen wheel,but the front hub is to large and with a spacer they stick out to far. :santa: :monster: but man they are sweet wheels, any suggestions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts