Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should I use to clean my wheels? The green wheel cleaner or the deep wheel cleaner? ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1365739955.089138.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Honestly, I would only use the same soap you use on your car, keep them polished and waxed and you should be fine. No reason to use any harsh cleaners on your wheels if you keep up with them.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yeah the deep wheel cleaner is geared more towards cars that have metallic brake pads, the kind that come with big brake kits like Brembo or Wilwood. The regular wheel cleaner would be fine but as the post above me said, if they're new and you don't have big brakes then the car shampoo followed by wax or sealant would be fine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
253 Posts
These guys ALL give great advice!! :) Get them SEALED now, before you put them on the car. And yes, regular soap and water should do the trick if you stay on top of them. Our new Deep Wheel Cleaner is geared more towards "aggressive" dusting brake pads, or wheels that have been neglected for a few weeks. So it's GOOD to have on hand, but you wouldn't "need" it all the time for every cleaning. Our Quick Sealant also works AWESOME for maintaining their protection!!

Thanks for the help guys!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts