Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have a Black R/T Charger that I am thinking about putting white or silver Racing stripes. Here is a Idea of what it would like.

Jason

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
personally they are not or me, and I feel they "cheapen" a vehicle... even if I were to get a viper... I would get it without them....

But hey... everyone likes different things... so if you like it go for it...

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Not me either, every damn car in the wrold comes with stripes, even V6 Stangs:)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
It's not like everybody will do this..I think it looks good, but silver is more in tune with Dodge and the Viper heritage...

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I think the twin stripes from front to back look better on the Magnum, but they don't look bad on the Charger. They do bring a Mustang feeling to the Charger. I like the Hockey stick stripes better on the Charger.
________
Vapoizers

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome roglio, good group of folks here. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Your stripes are pretty cool Rogelio. I wish they went all the way to the bottom in the front.

It also looks like you've got red R/T logos like the Daytona and a little chin spoiler???

·
Registered
619 Posts
jsa 007, thanks; i didnt take the stripes all the way down because all the fords and chevys has them that way where i live. i do have the R/T off the 68' charger in the grille and have the chinspoiler off the daytona.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
rogelio aguilera said:
i have more pics if anyone is intrested or wants ideas.
I think I said this on a different tread of yours but,
I like it, the only thing I would change is to black out the Chrome grill. Better yet a Daytona grill with the red R/T emblems. They are close to the same color as your stripes.
________
Homemade vaporizer iron

·
Registered
619 Posts
i just recieved my charger accessories brochure and am waiting to order the other grille. i just hope that blacking out the whole front looks good in person.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Rogelio,

Where did you get the Charger accessories brochure? I have been looking online for ANYTHING, but even the Dodge & Mopar websites don't have anything yet for the Charger.

BJamN

1 - 20 of 45 Posts