Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Nothing on the driveway all vehicles are in the garage.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
my driveway has oil stains and my girls 2007 Sentra in it. I hide the Charger and my Conquest in the garage.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
A freakin junk yard :( One of the things I gave up to live on the lake, the nice big garage and nice big driveway. Doesn't help that I have two jet ski trailers, 5 bicycles, three cars, and about to add two single place jet ski hoists to the mix.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A freakin junk yard :( One of the things I gave up to live on the lake, the nice big garage and nice big driveway. Doesn't help that I have two jet ski trailers, 5 bicycles, three cars, and about to add two single place jet ski hoists to the mix.
hahaha, wife got mad at me for making the kids put their bicycles in the house. We have a formal living room that we don't use that often, well only on holidays so thats where we keep the bikes. Garage is full of parts for my Trans am so whatever car is not driven that day gets put in the garage.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Not much.. :grin:
2 Chevy SS an one BAD HEMI..:smoke:

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Holy crap, now THAT is a driveway! OMG Bulldog! Great, now I need to go change my shorts! :smoke:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey Bulldog,

I think the only thing missing is the kitchen sink my man. Nothing like the dream driveway!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No kidding Bulldog, that driveway is awesome, i would never go inside if my driveway was like that. Come home from work do at least 5 miles in each car. then wipe everything down with a diaper, then off to bed. Awesome, my love for cars pales in comparison. I would love to add a GTO (69) to my driveway, i just have to save, save, save!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
hey bull dog when some of those cars come up missing just wanna say it wasnt me...hehehe:grin: thats a collection right there very nice...this is the only picture i have so far its a crappy pic but we got the charger the cherokee srt a ram 1500 and the lexus rx

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
My first love was my stang which I stil l have, I just bought this 06 R/T it stole my heart....

·
Registered
388 Posts
It is not usually like that. We brought like 7 of them to a car show, and the driveway was full. It sucked cleaning them all for the show.

It kinda sucked because we had all the muscle cars in the driveway, and my dad and I had to park our cars in the street and we both got $20 tickets.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
damn you rich people

·
Registered
689 Posts
I am not posting pictures of my Charger right now since I don't really have any good pics of it's current state (plus it is dark out) but here are a few toys and one of the other cars. We also have an Avalanche that is not pictured and my Yamaha Blaster (I know it's not a fast one but is still fun for a Christmas present back in 2001) that I keep at my dad's house.

Sea-doo, 215HP

21 Ft. Hurricane Deck Boat (recent addition) - A little dark out when pic was taken.

Lexus GX 470

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I have an 07 Cummins 2500, The 06 CHarger, and my Baja Boat

The last picture is of my buddies place up in Vancouver BC. He had a gathering last month. Alot of these people are members on the LXforums

·
Registered
831 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.