Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanna see if im as crazy as my friends say(probably so) but whats the fastest you have pushed your chargers to.

my personial best is a suicidal 155ish
on an empty road

·
Registered
453 Posts
I did 145 a few weeks ago on a lonely highway.

·
Registered
645 Posts
170.8, and it was still accelerating. I just ran out of highway. That was before the Zoomers, though. Haven't tried a top speed run since then yet.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
to the OP

do you have a diablo or sc or some other method of raising the speed limiter? cause if you dont, there is no way you got to 155

·
Registered
453 Posts
170.8, and it was still accelerating. I just ran out of highway. That was before the Zoomers, though. Haven't tried a top speed run since then yet.

That's "hey i think i'm ****ting my pants" fast dude.

·
Registered
645 Posts
That's "hey i think i'm ****ting my pants" fast dude.
LOL...nah, just trying to find an adrenaline rush since I'm not getting shot at in Iraq anymore.

It worked.

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Boy I guess I need to get the Bee on a longer road out here to see the 170+ mark.:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i know i can do a lot faster now. im shifting into 4th redlining at like 135 now. thats the fastest ive been since getting my predator.
but my tires are so damn bald im to afraid to really juice it.

new tires going on within 2 weeks. once i put a lil bit of mileage onto the tires ima see waht i can take this beast up to.

i bet if i can find the right stretch of road i can do at least 160.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Wow, where do you guys live. The speed limit is only 60 MPH here. I broke my record last week, I did 61 MPH on the freeway, but I got kinda worried that I might get a speeding ticket so I slowed down.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Wow, where do you guys live. The speed limit is only 60 MPH here. I broke my record last week, I did 61 MPH on the freeway, but I got kinda worried that I might get a speeding ticket so I slowed down.
I guess I need to take a policy out on these guys, as some of them may not make it :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm not much for racing, but I did hit 120 on the Interstate a couple of months ago.

I was running late for my tee time. :grin:

·
Registered
10,177 Posts

ran out of room - a strong curve was coming up

·
Registered
453 Posts

ran out of room - a strong curve was coming up

Aww man you shoulda just took the corner at 150...I mean you have ESP. :knockout:

·
Registered
40 Posts
my best was 164 chasing a srt-8. What a rush!!!

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Aww man you shoulda just took the corner at 150...I mean you have ESP. :knockout:
You sound like my wife - only her reasoning wasn't ESP

It was Allstate and the huge life insurance policy that she took out on me!

·
Registered
455 Posts
i know i can do a lot faster now. im shifting into 4th redlining at like 135 now. thats the fastest ive been since getting my predator.
but my tires are so damn bald im to afraid to really juice it.
DO NOT Juice the pedal if you have Bald tires. They will burst at high speeds... and that's almost a given.

Really man, the last thing you need to be doing is redlining 4rth with bald tires. You are not only unsafe for yourself....but also others on the road.

Not trying to preach at you... just giving you an honest warning that I hope you take to heart. I wouldn't want to be reading about you in the newspaper.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts