Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i saw a superbee on the road today but wasnt in my daytona but man it looks sick!, just curious whats visually different between the bee and my top banana daytona? so far i think the srt-8 hood with decal,the bee on the side,rims,and a srt-8 front bumper? anything else? thanks

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
The 6.1 and the color matched trunk spoiler....

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course the engine and prolly interior diffrences. But also a colored to match spoiler and that's it? Oh and badges

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
My Bee does not have a color matched spoiler. It's black plus on the Bee's there is no side door moldings as well. The front fascia is different and there is a diffuser on the back by the exhaust

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
You know the little strip of plastic moulding that guess remove when they demold there cars. Prevents other car doors from denting your car when other people open there doors and bash them into you car.

Don

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
The paint color. Yours is Top Banana and his was Detonator Yellow.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Way to pick the most modified Bee ever to use as a standard for all Bees. :D Freebird is playing with a different set of rules.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Detonator Yellow seems to have more orange in the paint color making it a darker tone than Top Banana which is more of a banana yellow.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Front Fascia
Front Bumper
No Door Moldings
Rear Diffuser
SRT8 Hood
Detonator Yellow
Color Matching Rear Wing

Those are the physical difference between the bee and ur top banana .. and yeah they make lot of difference in the look :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys. What is cross hair? I think if you put both next to each other then yea you can tell a difference with color. But don't really look all that different

1 - 20 of 33 Posts