Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Current Plant Release (KZ) 09-14-2005 08:37 PM EDT Windsor Assembly, ON

does that mean it left windsor, is going to leave windsor or is headed to windsor?

·
Registered
253 Posts
beezn said:
Current Plant Release (KZ) 09-14-2005 08:37 PM EDT Windsor Assembly, ON

does that mean it left windsor, is going to leave windsor or is headed to windsor?

That means your car is on its way to the dealer!! Dude your and my car got shiiped the same day (yesterday) lets see whos gets home first!!

P.S. your dealer now has a copy of your invoice via dealerconnect. Oh yeah congrats!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
don't forget me :)

whos got the lowest daytona number :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to be #4000, how cool would that be?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Beenz or Hemibates... you guys get your car yet?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Potsie said:

Nope, checked today on vin vision and its going to be in Saleem, Il. Tom. Suposed to be here 9-30. but we will see. If you have your last 8 of your vin I can check yours on vin vision.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
hemibates said:
Nope, checked today on vin vision and its going to be in Saleem, Il. Tom. Suposed to be here 9-30. but we will see. If you have your last 8 of your vin I can check yours on vin vision.
What's "vin vision"?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
joescat said:
What's "vin vision"?
Here's the info on VIN Vision:

DaimlerChrysler Introduces New Vehicle Tracking System
In an effort to reduce Order to Delivery time and eliminate lost vehicles, DCX Logistics in partnership with the Union Pacific Railroad has created a new jointly-owned subsidiary called Insight Network Logistics (INL).
INL uses an internet-based system called VIN VISION, which deals in real time and involves bar coding to track vehicles from completion at the assembly plant through delivery to the dealer. This system will allow DaimlerChrysler to track vehicles more accurately and advise clients of vehicle location.

It will be first introduced internally at DaimlerChrysler

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Potsie said:
according to autorail1 it left where it was in a bay sence the 14th in Detroit at 7 am wednesday, dont know if it will be here tomorrow or what.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mines at the dealer! now I just have to pay for it first :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
woot :)

why are you sitting there.... run to the bank!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the check is waiting for me at teh office, the office closed at 3:00 though for some damn reason

1 - 16 of 16 Posts