Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You know when you hold down the music note and the page keys on the steering wheel and go into the "other" screens... what the hell are all those numbers mean??? Is it in the manual? Haven't looked yet, but will.

You know the screens... it gives you RAW temp and AVG temp... water temp... oil press, etc.... What the hell are the other numbers???

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
My fav screen in that menu is the one that displays speed, RPMs, Temp and volts!

Thats cool, like getting aftermarket gauges for FREE! :D

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
What are they labelled? I know theres the fuel tank info, left and right sides.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
is he talking about the cd players selection numbers? i am lost on this one.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'll study it today on the way to work... and will let you know exacty what screen and what the numbers are doing. No... I can fiigure out what the CD number are GoDaddy... I'm not that stupid! :)

These numbers change as your're driving.

Will get back to ya's tonight.

Isn't there something that would tell you what each screen page and its corrsponding numbers mean? Or is this only a service secret??

There is NOTHING about them in the manual either.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I found out about the "other" screen on one of the other forums a while back. There, the guy listed in pretty darn good detail what each of the values on each of the screens meant. I'll try to find that and put a link up. It might take a while though.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
nCHARGE said:
I'll study it today on the way to work... and will let you know exacty what screen and what the numbers are doing. No... I can fiigure out what the CD number are GoDaddy... I'm not that stupid! :)

These numbers change as your're driving.

Will get back to ya's tonight.

Isn't there something that would tell you what each screen page and its corrsponding numbers mean? Or is this only a service secret??

There is NOTHING about them in the manual either.
my curiousity on this is peaking so i will be waiting to see what comes out of this. and sorry man...i figured you knew that. :whistle: :happy:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Fuel level most likely.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
incredible...this opened up a whole world i didn't even realize in my car....you guys rock for showing me this. i like my electronic conv. group even more.....going to play with my car.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
lmao...did you hit it by accident? or just came across it playing? its pretty cool actually sat in the car this morning...my wife definitely thinks i am crazy. :happy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts