Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys the Predator tuner for the 5.7 was soo worth the wait, Im really praying they finally finish the 3.5 one because this thing will wake up your car like a shot of tequila. This thing now does burnouts from 2 to 1st gear when i drop the hammer and i dont even have a cam/head installed yet. This is the thing that will finally give all u guys the edge over the maxima 3.5's and all the annoying jap tuners. Whats the latest word i havent been on the v6 forums since i last had that lil altercation on here not to long ago? Any response from diablo, im sure they will have it out in no time since they finally got the hemi ones off their hands and can now focus more on the v6'ers. Good luck and keep the pressure up on these guys, they are bound to see the light eventually.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Nothing yet :( I just hope it will be soon.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'm still hoping for an xmas present (or sooner).. can't see this taking longer than a couple more months as doing the V8 programming gave them a huge head-start.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm still hoping for an xmas present (or sooner).. can't see this taking longer than a couple more months as doing the V8 programming gave them a huge head-start.
I hope Santa's elves are putting in some overtime! If the improvements are as good as Diablo's work on the V8's (relatively speaking of course) this will def be my next mod.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.