Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey vendors and friends whats the deal on the diablos? i thought they were supposed to ship on monday? any word? thanks

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
No word yet except "Very soon"

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
not true.... they said:
VeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVeryVery soon
I dont know how soon is that but I guess its soon

·
Registered
928 Posts
tyburn already said by friday from diablo's mouth

and looks like PPP confirms this

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Yeah I'm just hoping thatthe vendors get them in their hand with enough time to ship on thursday, but then again what's another week at this point?

·
Registered
270 Posts
tyburn already said by friday from diablo's mouth

and looks like PPP confirms this
OK...but have we not heard this before? Last I recall, the 17th was the date they were going to start shipping. Now they are saying another week...as much as I hate to say this, I am beginning to get very frustrated with the release of this product...doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what is going on with the development/release of the Predator. I understand development, testing, production, shipping, etc., but how can each of these disciplines always seem to go right down to the wire before someone decides that things are not quite where they thought they were. I just hope this thing actually ships in the next couple of days before my frustration turns to anger. :(

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
OK...but have we not heard this before? Last I recall, the 17th was the date they were going to start shipping. Now they are saying another week...as much as I hate to say this, I am beginning to get very frustrated with the release of this product...doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what is going on with the development/release of the Predator. I understand development, testing, production, shipping, etc., but how can each of these disciplines always seem to go right down to the wire before someone decides that things are not quite where they thought they were. I just hope this thing actually ships in the next couple of days before my frustration turns to anger. :(
Hardware is made. The tuners are being programmed tomorrow and will ship to vendors tomorrow and Friday. That is according to Mike from Diablo. So next week folks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts