Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok alot of ppl talk bout getting a cai stage 2 and all that **** whats the differenece in all them? like which addmost hp? i got a k&n and site says it add 21.01 hp makes the car feel fast on accel but whats all tht stage 2 crap ?...what intake adds most hp?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
ok alot of ppl talk bout getting a cai stage 2 and all that **** whats the differenece in all them? like which addmost hp? i got a k&n and site says it add 21.01 hp makes the car feel fast on accel but whats all tht stage 2 crap ?...what intake adds most hp?
i doubt a k&n will add 21hp, maybe 5 if that

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
it is shameful how this companies alter the results of their products to get better sales. I will bet if their website would say that there is 5hp increase over the stock air box nobody would buy their products, as a results they alter the numbers.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so then whats the best intake to get and how much hp does it add?

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
most agree here that the aFe II and I think airaid have proven dyno results int he 5-10 hp. The sound you get alone is worth it!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Yeah, did you honestly believe that a K&N would add 21 hp? ...They claim 51.something for the new Ford GT 500s!!!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I think any intake would be hard pressed to give you more than 7-8 horsepower. I think you get more sound than power... which is cool. love the sound of a good intake.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
In truth, they're all about the same for H.P gains although you'll see some dyno results being thrown around here. I have a K&N 63 Series and I like it just fine. There's not a thing wrong with it at all.

The SRT Engineers in a chat session noted that the stock intakes for the SRT8 are about as good as you can get. I dunno.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In truth, they're all about the same for H.P gains although you'll see some dyno results being thrown around here. I have a K&N 63 Series and I like it just fine. There's not a thing wrong with it at all.

The SRT Engineers in a chat session noted that the stock intakes for the SRT8 are about as good as you can get. I dunno.
tht what i gottt the same

1 - 10 of 10 Posts