Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for looking. Anyone know what the difference is between the 2006 Dodge Charger and the 2007 Dodge Charger if any? Thanks!

·
Registered
386 Posts
No difference.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome to the forums :wave:

·
Registered
235 Posts
rim design, i cant think of anything else besides that and year, and in 07 was the option for AWD as well

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
With the Road&Track package R/T's they added 20" chrome wheels, R/T stitched into the seats and probably a couple other minor things to the 07

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
The EVIC control buttons on the steering wheel are silver on the '06 and black on the '07. Also, I think '07 was the year Dodge quit putting the strut tower covers and the ECM cover under the hood (trying to save a few bucks on production). You could also get chrome-clad 18" wheels.

·
Registered
716 Posts
The EVIC control buttons on the steering wheel are silver on the '06 and black on the '07. Also, I think '07 was the year Dodge quit putting the strut tower covers and the ECM cover under the hood (trying to save a few bucks on production). You could also get chrome-clad 18" wheels.
Yes and they also quit putting the hood seal on also.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Yes and they also quit putting the hood seal on also.
That depends on the assembly date. Mine was built in 11-06 and it came with the hood seal, but no strut covers.

·
Registered
716 Posts
That depends on the assembly date. Mine was built in 11-06 and it came with the hood seal, but no strut covers.
Oh. I guess I got the end of the fiscal year shortage.:D

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Mid-way through the 2007 model year, they stopped putting the covered cup holder in too. :driving:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts