Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is this so called Brains product?

I keep reading how Brian's product gives you better gas mileage. What exactly is his product? What does it do? Where can I get it? How much? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Hiya OCW, Welcome to the forums! :wave:

Here's the BND Automotive section: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162

Read through the ACES Knowledgebase and some of the reallllyyyy llooooonnnngggg threads! That'll answer just about any question you can think of. :grin:

Then set aside a good half-hour to an hour and give Brian a call. It's tough to have a short conversation with him, but you won't regret one minute of it! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
x2.

Brian will explain everything to you, just call him. and I'm sure by noon tomorrow he will have a very nice reply to this thread..

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
brain product?? i thought this was some sort of eating healthy thread

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Hiya OCW, Welcome to the forums! :wave:

Here's the BND Automotive section: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162

Read through the ACES Knowledgebase and some of the reallllyyyy llooooonnnngggg threads! That'll answer just about any question you can think of. :grin:

Then set aside a good half-hour to an hour and give Brian a call. It's tough to have a short conversation with him, but you won't regret one minute of it! :bigthumb:
Ron,

Thats funny but true, I do tend to explain things in detail. I try to help people understand why we do what we do and where we came from so they can get a better picture of our processes and the differences between how we make things and store bought materials.

The second time people order they can simply leave a message on the phone system or email us as we have all the information on how to process their requests. Kinda like ordering on line only different.

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Ron,

Thats funny but true, I do tend to explain things in detail. I try to help people understand why we do what we do and where we came from so they can get a better picture of our processes and the differences between how we make things and store bought materials.

The second time people order they can simply leave a message on the phone system or email us as we have all the information on how to process their requests. Kinda like ordering on line only different.

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
so your saying you dont talk to the customer anymore after the 1st time? or the customer cant afford the phone bill anymore? IM TEASING and poking fun! of course I wouldnt do this if somebody i knew would answer my 50th pm :whistle: :whistle:

wait, maybe this is considered harassment? naw :evil:

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
so your saying you dont talk to the customer anymore after the 1st time? or the customer cant afford the phone bill anymore? IM TEASING and poking fun! of course I wouldnt do this if somebody i knew would answer my 50th pm :whistle: :whistle:

wait, maybe this is considered harassment? naw :evil:
51st pm answered effectively!! :beerchug:

Hey, I have 99,999 minutes per month so have at it!! :biggrinjester:

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts