Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2576 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure somewhere in the archives this thread was started but I did check, and I didn't find anything, I know that "Flex" started Friday night, and Ddaddy started Saturday and I'm going to get the ball rolling for Sunday.
"What's going on? Its Sunday"

We are going over to my Son's home for the celebration of our 41 wedding anniversary. My wife did make a 4 layer cake consisting of chocolate pudding and raspberry all fruit preserves, then topped with Cool whip chocolate sprinkles and 4 cherry's. This cake always had made a hit with the Grandkids and me as well.
I'm also taking along a few bottles of Samuel Adams Octoberfest which I had last night when a friend of mine came over for some drinking and food..

Big John:beerchug:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
At work. LOL. 90% of my forum browsing is done from here.

:sneaky:

·
Super Moderator
11,475 Posts
Actually had to do some work today, but now I is having a beer and watching Miss Foxxxy's lovely bum wiggle around the kitchen as she cooks our thanksgiving dinner.

:beerchug:

And yeah; there already was a "Sunday thread" but ima let you slide, John.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
At work, pulling communication cables in the rain off a JLG..ugh .. On the bright side 12hrs of double bubble:banana:

Happy thanksgiving to all my fellow cunuks

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I would like to wish all of my Canadian friends a very Happy Thanksgiving:rocker:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
At work, pulling communication cables in the rain off a JLG..ugh .. On the bright side 12hrs of double bubble:banana:

Happy thanksgiving to all my fellow cunuks
COAX / DS3? You need to find yourself a nice warm datacenter, my friend. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How was your weekend so far? I just got up and looking out my den window not much going on. There is this big old Maple tree that just does not want to give in to the fall season. I don't know about where you are from but, things are still pretty green in and around the Laguardia Airport area. I'm about 3 miles east of the airport.
So what going on for your Sunday?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
It's Sunday in the fall. If anyone is not watching the NFL, you're gay. I'm at work but I 100% guarantee at 4pm the Giants-Niners game will be streaming from a pirate site on my laptop, with a second window open to watch the Yanks go out with a whimper. Friggin sad man.

Why does Canada have Thanksgiving ?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Wondering the same thing about the Canadian T-Giving? I went for a 2hr hike this morning at 545AM. Sunrise was gorgeous coming through the scattering rain clouds. Watching some PowerBlock/Speed car shows now. Going to eventually check the contents of my catch can and do some detailing. Then it should be time for some football!!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Having a baby shower today. My 3rd girl is due in less than 6 weeks.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Me and the wife are just going to enjoy a day of football. Hoping the Browns can pull it out today to complete my weekend! Steelers lose, my high school alma mater wins, Michigan won, Ohio State stunk it up, and Kyle Busch finished in the Top 5. Let's go Cleveland!

·
Super Moderator
11,475 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Late to the game, but I spent the day taking the TBird out to get filled up and shake the webs off it. Halloween shopping with the girlfriend and Walking Dead with kielbasa for dinner. Shazam!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Had a baptism for my little man and my niece and then watched football all day. No Bears so I had to watch whatever was on. The Niners cost me big time. Can't wait for next Monday night when Stafford gets whats coming. CAN'T WAIT!!! (football fans should get the reference).

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Another Sunday here already! My plans today being that it will be Spring like here in NYC, and I hate to waste a nice day are as follows,
Do a wax job on my New Jeep
Take the GTO out for some food and exercise:driving:
maybe take in some sunshine..

big John:beerchug:

1 - 20 of 2576 Posts