Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I'm really sorry if this has been covered, I did use the search function and couldn't find anything specific. I would like to know what year SRT8 vehicle spindles are compatible with a 2015+ r/t model for the brembo swap. Obviously I know other 2015+ scatpack/srt/hellcats are, but previous years I'm not sure of. I saw a set off of either a 2014 Chrysler 300 SRT8 or charger SRT8 on ebay but wanted to double check.
Questions: what year SRT8 vehicle spindles work with 2015+ models?
For any given year, are the spindles the same among the car models? ( Does a 2009 Chrysler 300 SRT8 share the same spindles as a 2009 charger SRT8 or 2009 challenger SRT8 ect..) Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2012 SRT Charger, 2003 Ram hemi, 2005 Magnum
2,815 Posts
Shape & fit is the same for all narrow body SRT & Scat cars, though supposedly the wide body cars are a bit different (unconfirmed). They are also the same within those families; I had 3 spindles from a 300 Core and 1 from an SRT Challenger on my R/T lol. They accidentally sent me a bent one and replaced with another one. From what I've found, stick with the 15+ range to ensure compatibility with your car, at least with the spindles. Luckily the calipers and rotors are forwards and backwards compatible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts