Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had $50,000 what Charger would you buy?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'd put $30k down on a widebody Hellcat and spend the other 20 on mods to make it faster

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would get me a 71 Dodge Charger 383 cid, Super Bee, with matching numbers.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Trade in my current one and get a 2020 R/T Scat Pack with Plus Group options.

Actually, I would throw a sizable dent into my mortgage.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I just purchased a new 2020 Scat Pack Charger that is loaded with Technology Package, Plus Group, Harmon Kardon Stereo & Cross Path Detection for under $50,000 out the door. (Taxes and everything.) I would gladly do it again. This car is amazing!!!! (y)?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
R/T RWD loaded with my preferred bells and whistles and slap a Supercharger on it. The Scat and SRT suspensions are useless to me. I like the R/T ride.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
If my '14 R/T wasn't still in such good condition, I would probably sell it and find a nice used couple year old Scat. Since I plan to have the '14 around for a while though, upgrading my '04 Durango to a new(er) Gen 3 R/T would be my choice. I could even spring for the SRT model, and get the 6.4L engine in it. Truth be told though, putting my foot into the '14 with it's 370 hp takes care of my need for speed just fine, so I could "get by" with the same hp in the Gen 3 D.

Don

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
R/T RWD loaded with my preferred bells and whistles and slap a Supercharger on it. The Scat and SRT suspensions are useless to me. I like the R/T ride.
I'm the opposite mindset. I would buy a new Scat or put a deposit on a HC and further drive the cost down using power dollars and other hefty discounts to get the best power and optimal drivetrain to accommodate the power.

And then i would spend a couple thousand modifying the suspension to my liking vs spending 3x as much to add ponies. Then sell the suspension takeoffs on ebay or the site and recoup some cash.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I would be doing the blower install saving on the labor.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I would need to wait a couple of years since my eyes are big for a widebody hellcat.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Charger R/T
2,756 Posts
A plain F8 Green R/T with no options selected but the color, sunroof and the leather interior package (need ventilation!). No Scat/Daytona body kit, no electro-nanny technology and no beats audio.

My remaining balance will be another set of bronze Demon wheels and a whipple supercharger.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts