Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll the title says it all, what would it look like to have the mopar challenger exhaust tips on the first gen charger, now I know there would be some modifications to the fascia but with that being said anyone like the idea? What about the 2013 Daytona tips?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone willing to photoshop this? i know its a rough process

·
Registered
257 Posts
imo to much fab work with rear bumper....

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I don't know if it would fit man...the exhaust cut outs in the bumper are relatively small. Even if you ran the quad tip set up (which is the corsa xtreme) from the Daytona marketing add I think you would run into a fitment issue. If anything I would grab some measurements and see what's going on. The mopar tips for the challenger look awesome, check those out. It's a combination of the regular challenger tips and the corsa tips.

Edit: the app just loaded the other posts, I see fitment was discussed. But if you went with the srt set up like Ddaddy posted it looks like you would be in better shape.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
If that's what you like, go for it. :bigthumb:

I personally prefer the round tips since square tips on a round exhaust just seem like window dressing to me...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If that's what you like, go for it. :bigthumb:

I personally prefer the round tips since square tips on a round exhaust just seem like window dressing to me...

For some reason I don't really like the tips I got with the custom set up I have, the exhaust shop I went to just threw some on, I didn't really have a choice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts