Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go ManGo

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waht color was the second choice to get if you couldent get what you really wanted?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
First choice was black, second choice was blue. Ended up with bright silver; way back on June 10th you couldn't be too picky...

Pretty much every time I've bought a car, the color preferences have been blue, black, grey, or silver, so I'm pretty happy...

·
Registered
732 Posts
Black, Black, and more Black. But in Tucson it's just to hard having a black car when it's a 115 degrees out.

·
Registered
630 Posts
First choice is what I am getting. Now that I've had time to think about the colors without pressure of the buy, I would say my second choice would be Magnesium closely followed by Silver Steel. The choice between those two colors are neck and neck, but I would most likely go with the Magnesium only because I don't see very many folks choosing it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
1st was Black & 2nd Silver Steel. Nothing looks better than freshly waxed Black at night under street lights. That said, I ended up picking Silver Steel. I figure it'll cut down on the washing, waxing, appearance swirl marks, and hopefully look newer longer.

Anybody know the final production numbers for Cool Vanilla?

·
Registered
630 Posts
sirsnaps said:
Anybody know the final production numbers for Cool Vanilla?
From what I understand, from an LXForum thread (too lazy to go look right now), that CV has not been completely discontinued. It is still available on the SE models and possibly the SXT's as well. I recently visited the Build & Price site and it truely did offer the CV when I chose one of the base models, but when I selected R/T it was not shown. Only way to tell though is to check with a dealer.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well, I went with my second choice, Vanilla, because I thought it looked better than my first choice, Black, when I saw them togethor at the dealership.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im dying to get the silver steel one

But since i live in San Diego and am a big chargers fan, i wouldnt mind the dark blue since its alot like the chargers jerysey color if i cant find a nice silver steel one

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
First choice was Silver Steel (got it!) followed by Inferno Red. While I agree that Black looks awesome when it's clean, I've had black cars and know how much work they are to keep looking good. (I work across the street from a former marine corps air station which is currently just a huge dirt lot that is deadly to black cars in about 20 minutes).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts