Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, a single cab Ram 1500 fully loaded. It's literally a daily struggle not to go to the dealer and just "look". Everytime i see one driving on the road i start to think, lol....what would you it for you?

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Viper, and Viper only! Not even an SRT8!

Anyone read where a Hennessey Viper hit 200MPH in 20.3 seconds ... yeah, yeah, I know of John's rep (for those who don't know, it's not good!)...but damn, that thing is fast! It hit 200MPH in less than a mile...I'd certainly like to know what the g force is on that launch, and subsequent acceleration!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
'57 Chevy Nomad with a 572.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
an srt8 =) i have an r/t

·
Registered
467 Posts
69 zl1 camaro or 09 camaro z-28/ss or 08 z06
but probably cant afford any of them so ill stick w/ my r/t
i wouldnt mind swapping for a steel blue r/t w/R&T

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
There are lots of cars I'd rather have... like a Mercedes CL63 AMG, Alfa 8C Competizione, Corvette Z0-whatever-the-new-one-will-be, etc. If gas prices keep up then a Peugeot 308 HDi.

But if you're talking about another car in this price class where the total $ or monthly payments would be similar .... well ..... I guess there isn't one or else I'd have bought it. That G35 Coupe does look tempting though... but it's more expen$ive than I'd like.

·
Registered
498 Posts
1971 Hemi Cuda convertable
I'd give up more than my Charger for that. Are you friggin kidding me, thats like a million (or two) dollar car!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I love my Daytona Charger, but sorry, I would take a Bugatti Veyron over any other car hands own.....I just wanna be able to turn on key #2 and hit 220mph........Maybe a GTO Judge if ya catch me on the right day!!

TB #3034 Flowmasters / Electric cut-outs / Brylcream Mod / Flashpaq SC 91 Perf / 180 therm / Viper Alarm / Clarion V765RX HU flip down DVD NAV MP3 / Tint / K&N CAI / Reversed Trunk Spacers / ESP Delete Mod / Custom painted engine cover / Waiting on Predator Diablo! Soon to come: Shaker Hood

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
i want a MX5 MONSTER MIATA!! they come with A FULL GT40 5.0 FORD MOTOR AND A 5 SPEED-A FULL TUBE FRAME AND ROLL GAGE-WITH BREMBO'S - A FLAMING RIVER RACK-A 8.8 FORD REAR END AND AC. ON 17 INCH WHEELS THEY RUN 11's IN THE 1/4 AND IF YOU KNOW HOW TO TWEEK THE TIMING AND T.P.S SENSOR AND THROW SLICKS ON IT WILL RUN IN THE mid 10's and still wont hook up. www.monstermiata.com

·
Registered
391 Posts
prob the challenger

·
Registered
93 Posts
If we were replacing our '07 RT/RT with another sedan, you'd have to spend at least double the sticker price to get any better, seriously, I mean that.

Sedans I'd consider: At least a 7 or 8 class Bimmer or S-Class 4-500 Mercedes, Top Tier Lexus (no real hotrod there, but boy are they nice) or better yet, an AMG/Benz sedan pushing over 500 ponies...

RT/RT for any other type of vehicle:

Trucks: Club Cab RAM Hemi or Chevy Avalanche or CrewCab 1/2 ton Silverado.
2-seater coupes: Crossfire SRT6. Vette Z06. AMG Benz.

No Ford crap. :D

1 - 20 of 172 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.