Charger Forums banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Black Charger R/T
1 Posts
2010 Challenger R/T Blue,White R/T stripe down side 6spd 60,000 Super Clean inside & Out.

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
I traded in an Infiniti G37S coupe for my first Charger, a 2014 R/T. I wouldn’t be without a Charger now, but I do love the G37/370z. I may try and get a used 370z one day as a side track, bendy road car.

·
Registered
848 Posts
My Inferno Red 2008 Charger R/T of 9 years. :cry:

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I traded my 2012 Mustang CS GT 6m for my 2013 Daytona. Had the Mustang less than a year. The 6M was terrible especially when cold outside. Thinking about getting the 2020 GT500 now that they come with the auto only. Just waiting for the prices to come down.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I sold my latest Ford Panther beater, a 2004 Crown Victoria LX This was my third Crown Victoria, and I had two Lincoln Town Cars. I still have my 2004 Mercury Marauder along with my 2016 Road and Track Charger
20140802_123123.jpg

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
A 2000 sunset orange Pontiac trans am WS6 and a 1994 garnet red glaze Lincoln town car. Don't miss either one. The Mango was my very first brand new vehicle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was going to trade in my 97 Mazda b2300 pickup. Went to the dealer with 0 money in my pocket didn't use the truck for trade in and walked away with my 2012 pursuit. Plus the truck is a manual still fun to drive.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Traded my Plum Crazy ‘14 Charger R&T.... there was nothing wrong with her, she just never felt like “my car”.

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
On the flipside.....I'm going to be selling my 2017 Scatpack in about 2 weeks and it's been replaced by a Tesla 3 performance model. I'll miss the large trunk, creature comforts and hemi growl...especially those cold starts. I won't miss spending $60/week on fuel (it'll now be more like $9 worth of electricity). It's also a LOT faster. 0-60 in 3.2 secs and mid-11's in the quarter right off the showroom floor. :)

I may do a late 60's Charger restore at some point in the future though so I'll be checking in from time to time. It's been a good run!

Best,

·
Registered
156 Posts
On the flipside.....I'm going to be selling my 2017 Scatpack in about 2 weeks and it's been replaced by a Tesla 3 performance model. I'll miss the large trunk, creature comforts and hemi growl...especially those cold starts. I won't miss spending $60/week on fuel (it'll now be more like $9 worth of electricity). It's also a LOT faster. 0-60 in 3.2 secs and mid-11's in the quarter right off the showroom floor. :)

I may do a late 60's Charger restore at some point in the future though so I'll be checking in from time to time. It's been a good run!

Best,
I can't bring myself to like your comment but those electric things have been putting down some stupid times

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I sold my 2011 F250. It has new wheels, leveling kit and b & w gooseneck hitch. Love that rig. It has a solid engine and is great for occasional towing.

I'm planning to buy another truck in the future. For now, I enjoy driving my Charger!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Update: traded in my '10 SXT at 129k for an Audi S8. I blame the movie Ronin (watched it again a few months back) for reigniting my love affair with the S8. Sweet Jesus is it fast! No regrets (so far).

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Charger R/T Plus AWD
23 Posts
I traded in my first Charger, a 2009 R/T AWD, on my current Charger, which is a 2014 R/T Plus AWD. That’s the last year that FCA made the AWD/V8 in civilian trim. Wanted a bit more power, so I added a Whipple Stage 2 a couple of weeks ago :)

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Charger R/T
2,762 Posts

Best,
Glad you like them. I could NEVER give up internal combustion. I’d rather sound awesome and go slow than be mostly silent / sound like ass and go fast. So you’ll have to pry my V8 engine from my cold dead hands. Nothing beats a V8, especially a low reviving torque monster. :)

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Charger R/T
2,762 Posts
Traded my 2016 R/T in Maximum Steel (brilliant color) for my 2018 R/T in silver (booooooooring color).

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Beautifull Wish Charger were built as 2 Dr Hard tops...They did in the 60's...and they didn"t have to be small...as most designers today think they must be...!

61 - 80 of 88 Posts