Charger Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I sold my 2007 Lexus GS 350 (bought it new) with about 65k miles to get my SP. It was very reliable but regular maintenance was getting to be too expensive for car I wasn't in love with.

·
Registered
603 Posts
2002 Grand Caravan, rode hard and put up wet everyday from 2002 to 2015 doing stationary and mobile surveillance duties. Beat on it like a stepchild constantly only replaced the brakes, a water pump, and trans shift solenoid, same items a normal daily driver would suffer from.

·
Registered
167 Posts
2010 G37S coupe. Traded with 64K. Great car, zero problems, just got too small to live with any longer. Ironically traded my 07 CSRT8 for that car because I thought it was too big....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I didn't trade in. I managed to keep my truck as my daily and snagged the charger for my wife.
99 Ram 1500 Sport 5.9L and 2010 Charger R/T 5.7L

·
Registered
76 Posts
traded a 2010 F150 four door, 5.4 for my new 2013 Police Pursuit. Why oh why did I wait so long?????
Started driving with a 68 GTX 426 Hemi 4 speed in 1970 and will finish with a Hemi.
FYI: owned 68 GTX, 71-73-78 V8 Pintos, Duster, 68 Impala, 74 New Yorker, 74 D100 w/ swapped 440, 74 F100, 96 Ram, 2006 PT Cruiser, 2010 F15 and now my Charger, Wheeeeeeee!:love:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I traded a '14 Fusion Hybrid. I put 113K miles on it in less than 4 years. It was showing signs of battery fatigue and with a replacement price of $5K for the big battery, it was a no-brainer to use that money as a down on something else. I went to Dodge to buy the Max Care Warranty and just happened into the Charger I have now. I'm definitely hooked! My youngest will be driving in 5 years, that will be just about right timing to pass this one down to him and get myself the Hellcat. It also gives me 5 years to convince the wife that the Hellcat is a necessity!
Good luck with that, hey say it's for her!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had a 2016 Cadillac CTS V-Sport; the twin turbo model. It's basically the same as the V, but a different engine since I wanted better mileage. The car was fine from the beginning, but my local Cadillac dealer did crap for work. They shorted me 1 1/2 quarts of oil on a change about two years ago, and things went downhill from there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Howdy. We didn’t trade or sell anything I never part with anything. The one time I traded my 62 Chrysler’s, it took me several years but I got them back. We got our 09 Charger Super Bee 🐝 to lessen the load on our 2002 Chrysler 300m Special (it has 212k on it).

·
Registered
76 Posts
traded a 2010 F150 four door, 5.4 for my new 2013 Police Pursuit. Why oh why did I wait so long?????
Started driving with a 68 GTX 426 Hemi 4 speed in 1970 and will finish with a Hemi.
FYI: owned 68 GTX, 71-73-78 V8 Pintos, Duster, 68 Impala, 74 New Yorker, 74 D100 w/ swapped 440, 74 F100, 96 Ram, 2006 PT Cruiser, 2010 F15 and now my Charger, Wheeeeeeee!:love:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Traded my 2007 Silverado 3500 drw, Duramax, with 96000 miles, out the door with my 2019 scatpack, with most bells and whistles for $24984.?? no money down. Tax, tags, dealer prep, yada yada yada included. They gave me the deal I wanted, ($25000 no money down)

·
Registered
31 Posts
2016 Camaro SS. I loved the car, but it doesn't fit kids in the back seats very well. The '19 SP was a compromise because I can't bring myself to put the money into something like a CTS-V when I only drive 20 miles a day total. After trade-in and TT&L I paid $25,000 out the door so this wasn't too bad.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Didn't trade or sell any vehicles for the Dodge, purchased last year. I looked into it but declined their lowball offer and they declined my inflated counter offer so we worked out the purchase using Supplier Pricing in lieu of MSRP, then applied factory rebates and dealer discounts and a few other discounts for profession, certain memberships, and then worked on dealer holdback. They didn't lose their shirt and I didn't loose my pants either.

I self financed it with a cashier's check, declining their financing and associated reserve. I declined the wheel road hazard replacement plan and the body ding repair plan. And I passed on the third party extended warranty the dealership owner is part owner in. Pretty much left them with some profit on the car because they sure as hell didn't give it to me free.

Only delay between sealing the deal and paying for it was the wait to have it transferred from Houston and inspecting and test driving it.

I did purchase an FCA 6/125 Max Care Plan from Ziegler Auto Group on line which was very competitively priced.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I traded a 2011 Suzuki Kazashi with 39 thousand miles on it for my 2015 Charger SXT Premium Package. Loved the Suzuki but when they pulled out of the USA parts and service became next to impossible. Best decision I ever made.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Heck...I sort miss my Fiat 500....It did NOT have the horrible MDS....But, If it did, it would have been a V2 and THAT woulda been something to complain about...!

41 - 59 of 59 Posts