Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Thanks in advanced!

Do you have a stain in them. I used this OXY clean foam stuff for cars once. Someone spilled tea on the fabric behind the arm rest on the back seat. I'll get the name for you when I go out to the car

·
Registered
250 Posts
I use Meguairs interior detailer on all interior parts, seems to work fine.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I use a leather specific cleaner/treatment to keep it looking new, or at least try to

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'm curious, how "often" do you guys use the leather treatment on your R/T seats, steering wheel, etc? 1 time a month, 1 time every 3 months, sooner, later?

I have a 2 week old R/T Charger and haven't thought about treating the leather with anything since I just got it. Was wondering how soon and how often I should treat it. I've heard great things about the Meguirs too, but have used armorall leather wipes for the most part on my prior car which work great. Just curious how often they should be applied to seats, etc.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
lol I do my entire interior once every week, sometimes just the seats twice a week. Mopar all purpouse cleaner on the seats, center console, dash, door panels, steering wheel. Followed up by blue coral spray on leather conditioner. Not a wrinkle in my seat, nice and firm like brand new, and takes literally 15 min to do the entire thing

·
Registered
64 Posts
i wouldnt use any oil based cleaners for your leather because they dry the leather out way faster... Same with your door panles and dashes dont use anything oil based.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts