Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I've got two extra SRT8 badges that I got a good deal on (not stolen). Wondering if anyone has placed them any other places on their SRT. For example, above or under the HEMI logo on the front fenders? Or in front of the mirrors on the front doors? Any photos? Suggestions? Appreciate the input.

Bob

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Good question. I have an extra Bee for the front fender that I don't know what to do with either. Personally I think under the Hemi badges would be too much to look at, I'll think about it a bit.

EDIT: How about you do a roof lip spoiler and put one badge on that. Then I'd tuck the other one in the engine bay somewhere. That gives you a reason for another mod :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Take off the hemi badges and replace them with the SRT8 badges.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I did this with mine...I also put one on the back of the console below the rear vents

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
You could also use them to dress up the engine bay or sell them to a Chevy Aveo owner.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone have an pictures they can share where they replaced the HEMI with the SRT8 badge? thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Dude!!! You need a 22 elite leather padded console cover for your baby :)

Eric
Show me where to find it, I'm always looking for a little "touch" for the interior :beerchug:
(I tried their website but it's fubar)

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I go with the above. 4 votes. MySRT8U, got any pics?
lol of course I do, what charger owner wouldn't :bigthumb:;)

in this second one the back of my car was jacked up that is why my wheel gap is so huge lol

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Hi,
I've got two extra SRT8 badges that I got a good deal on (not stolen). Wondering if anyone has placed them any other places on their SRT. For example, above or under the HEMI logo on the front fenders? Or in front of the mirrors on the front doors? Any photos? Suggestions? Appreciate the input.

Bob
While you're deciding, you might also want to consider this in place of the Charger emblem on the decklid...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
I did this with mine...I also put one on the back of the console below the rear vents
Did you put it vertically so you can see it lying down? :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Did you put it vertically so you can see it lying down? :)
Horizontal, so the rear passengers will know why they're sliding around sideways and there's smoke outside the window!;)

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I'd put them on the doors, vertically aligned with the existing HEMI badges.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts