Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just sold my old 1994 GMC Jimmy 4x4 and got $1600. Going to use around $800 or so to get new tires for my 20's I got sittin in my room.

Now for the other $800, I'm taking suggestions. Heres what I'm thinking of spending it on.

Bed (right now sleeping on couch)
Tinted windows
Pay off part of credit card :sick:
HID's
Billet Tech. Gun shifter
Red Interior LED's
Surround sound to go with my 46" LCD tv

I know I cant get all of that stuff so decisions, decisions.......What do I do?!?!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would defiantely get the windows tinted, not too expensive. That car just looks so dang good with tinted widows, just sets off the shape of the windows and stuff.

'07 3.5 V6 SXT 20s, dual magnaflows w/polished tips, 20% tint (all in two weeks after purchase)

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Credit first, then bed, then car parts.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Not to be a downer but it seems car parts should be the last thing on your list!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
pay off credit card

·
Registered
183 Posts
Pay off the credit card.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i decided on gettin the bed

·
Registered
229 Posts
Always take care of your necessities first. The rest is just pleasure. I dont think you'll receive 10 phone calls a day from people wondering why you havent tinted your windows yet, but you will however, get them for not paying your credit card bill.

·
Registered
890 Posts
$800.00 is not enough for a good bed, you need to budjet about tripple that. I have found that quality sleap is priceless. The pain one goes through with low quality sleap is not worth what ever else the money is going for.

Not sure how this got started on the bed though. Work hard, save, get out of debt, save for high quality items. When you get good sleap you can work harder and make more money, and then you can have more fun. (Says the 37 year old, from lifes experiances)

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Credit first, then bed, then car parts.
X3

I did it backwards when I was in my teens and ended up with a great car, 10K in debt and kicked out of my house, a great car can only get you so far, dates didn't go well, to come back to my place meant come to my "race car" lol.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Dude you need the bed first... Your health should be way more important. (besides, where are the chicks gonna sleep???) Then the HID's, then the credit car. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts