Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is someone erasing the posts that are in spanish??? i cant find any of the ones i and other mexicans have posted...

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Is someone erasing the posts that are in spanish??? i cant find any of the ones i and other mexicans have posted...

Eu nao sei, mas eu vou tentar de postar em portugues. Vamos ver se o administrador vai apagar as minhas mensagens tambem... vou cruzar meus dedinhos. :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
par le vous france'???

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exelente un foro multi lenguaje... me pare muy bien...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
exelente un foro multi lenguaje... me pare muy bien...
Well.....you got me, I flunked "French".....

Maybe it's suppose to be sorta like flying aircraft???? You know, where ALL the A.T.C. guys and all the pilots have to speak English?????

Course, I am still trying to figure out how this adminstrators figure that Canada and Mexico have more in common w/each other than say folks from L.A. to Mexico and folks from Seattle and Canada ????:knockout: :knockout:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where exactly is God's Country?

Scott, I know i have my opinion, if your postal code starts with "S" you've found God's country? What do you think?

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
This forum is designed around the English language. Anyone who is reading and participating here is doing so because they can understand what is posted. We ask that all members communicate in English so we can understand what you post as well... When it comes to the ability of staff to moderate posts and enforce site rules, it is essential!

As always, if you have questions regarding site policy or moderator actions, please address them via PM rather than in a thread.
Thank you-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.