Charger Forums banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Does she know the cop or someone else in law enforcement?
Not that i am aware of - but i dont know too much about her - although i would not be surprised if the biatch did or was married to one or something, there is something def. wrong with the sitluation, smells like corruption of some sort to me.

·
Registered
184 Posts
i did not read all the replies. But if you hit her from behind "supposedly" like she said then there would be some damage done to both of your cars and be noticeable on her car. you should take a picture of her bumper and show that she has no damage done to it and if she trys to say that she got it fixed then ask for the documents to prove that.

That sucks man stupid people out there

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
i did not read all the replies. But if you hit her from behind "supposedly" like she said then there would be some damage done to both of your cars and be noticeable on her car. you should take a picture of her bumper and show that she has no damage done to it and if she trys to say that she got it fixed then ask for the documents to prove that.

That sucks man stupid people out there
What you didn't read all 11 pages! :slap:
..j/k :D

there was no contact - my bumper is just as it was the day i bought it. i did take a picture of her license plate, which had a good shot of the bumper and i saw no damage there. i had my car repainted at a body shop and plenty of pics for insurance and they did nothing to the bumpers. she is just a flat out liar. and yes there are plenty of stupid people out there, but we all hope that the cops can sort out the stupidity from the truth not compound it. thank you for your input i appreciate it. :beerchug:

·
Registered
184 Posts
What you didn't read all 11 pages! :slap:
..j/k :D

there was no contact - my bumper is just as it was the day i bought it. i did take a picture of her license plate, which had a good shot of the bumper and i saw no damage there. i had my car repainted at a body shop and plenty of pics for insurance and they did nothing to the bumpers. she is just a flat out liar. and yes there are plenty of stupid people out there, but we all hope that the cops can sort out the stupidity from the truth not compound it. thank you for your input i appreciate it. :beerchug:
i know i know :slap:

you should take another picture as soon as you can to prove then you can definatly win in smalls claims court if she admitted to the sheriff that she keyed your car cause you rear ended her supposdly like she says. And if there is no damage and she has no prove she screwed and you got her :bigthumb:

like my friends family says who are all cops theres 90 % good cops and 10 % bad ones.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Wow.........the things I would do to this womans property are better left undescribed if I want to stay a member on these forums.......but I swear I would do them :)

NEVER could I sit around and try to take the legal route, especially when its crapping on me for trying to be the bigger person...........You have strong character my friend, I hope she pays somehow

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Wow.........the things I would do to this womans property are better left undescribed if I want to stay a member on these forums.......but I swear I would do them :)

NEVER could I sit around and try to take the legal route, especially when its crapping on me for trying to be the bigger person...........You have strong character my friend, I hope she pays somehow
thank you for the kind words, sorry about the snafu the other morning.
i know it is killing me, i have been bitting my lip so hard these last few days, also you never know who is reading a forum - big brother is always watching! ;)

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
My advice is to let some time pass to allow for a cooler head. Don't do anything to her car or threaten her in any way, your ability to receive any compensation or justice will go completely out the window when she gets a restraining order against you. The cops know who you are, she knows your pissed (and rightly so...), you have the most to lose right now... cooler heads prevail.

Priority one - fix your ride, get back out on the road (a little Hemi-therapy will help). Priority two - work with the cop, if he's unable to hear your side or be reasonable you'll need to elevate this to his captain. Priority three - get a lawyer to draft a letter to the woman, her insurance company and the cops. Put everyone on notice that you are willing to take her to court to settle this if needed.

People like this are far more common that we think, she knows what she's doing and you are her latest victim. Don't dig your hole deeper, fight her fairly and you may regain your $1,000 deductible. I feel for you dude, best of luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
yea the cops are a dead end. i have tried, insurance says they can only write a nasty letter since there were no charges.

I am thinking about going into her work and talking to her manager, you know just to let them know what type of an employee they have. I also thought about posting the pictures of her car and license plate that i took all over the neighborhood telling people that she vandalizes cars.

another option is to get a couple chargers together for a "meet and greet" in her work parking lot when she leaves at 5pm.
Cops are lying to you damage of $3,000 is felony not misdemeanor. I’d ask the blind cop if he looked at the pictures of the front of your car and if he looked at the rear of her car. If he does send you a hit and run get a lawyer and sue the county/ him personally for sland, false charges, dereliction of duty and anything else the lawyer can come up with and put a $100,000 price on it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Cops are lying to you damage of $3,000 is felony not misdemeanor. I’d ask the blind cop if he looked at the pictures of the front of your car and if he looked at the rear of her car. If he does send you a hit and run get a lawyer and sue the county/ him personally for sland, false charges, dereliction of duty and anything else the lawyer can come up with and put a $100,000 price on it.
Dude! You just replied to a ten year old thread! :ROFLMAO:

Nice work. Oh, and welcome to the forum

101 - 115 of 115 Posts