Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I had been planing to do this and everyone has been doing it this week, today I was off and got it done.

I cleaned them, 400 grit sanding, and some 500 degree gloss black paint and they look awsome.

Its now 11 so no pictures, but ill get some tommorow.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
This thread is weak. I should start a look at my new supercharger but it's late and I don't have any pics so you're all SOL thread. :D

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Hehe .... Great to hear .. can't wait to see the results ... :rocker:

·
Registered
177 Posts
This thread is weak. I should start a look at my new supercharger but it's late and I don't have any pics so you're all SOL thread. :D
That's a cool idea, and I have some thoughts about it, but it's getting pretty late, so we'll have to talk about it in the morning.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Yeah Backwoods I'm too sleepy to talk about my new super charged 426 with 9000lbs of boost and a nitrous set up. It hauls so much a$$ I burned through three sets of tires today. Maybe tomorrow. Buenos noches.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Yeah Backwoods I'm too sleepy to talk about my new super charged 426 with 9000lbs of boost and a nitrous set up. It hauls so much a$$ I burned through three sets of tires today. Maybe tomorrow. Buenos noches.
Too funny! Good Night!:D

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
are u kidding me?!!!!!! no pics?!!!!! :slap:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
He's earned one of these Julio.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
not even that Todd, maybe a star on his forehead?? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
:bump: I think it's daytime. :knockout:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Got home from work this morning and saw this thread. What a great funny way to end a day (night):rocker:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
He knows we're kidding. :D

:ninja:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
i been thinking about this for awhile now. Black exhaust pipes. If it looks good i'll black my borla 125's with the huge tips. Where are the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts