Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw the commercial to sell the overstock vehicles from the Dillingham store @ the Waipahu and Pearl City dodge. I called and the Dillingham # and it is disconnected....

This sucks. I bought 3 brand new vehicles from them. I have my service guy that "trys" to take care of me there as well.

I'm in Hawaii Kai, so I gotto drive ALL THE WAY OUT to pearl city in morning rush hour traffic to get my car serviced!!!!

The least they could have done was to contact us and let us know that they were closing. They sure as hell can send me a postcard wanting me to come in for their oil change "special".

Anyone else know about this?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think they caught all their customers off guard. I would suggest if your coming from Hawaii Kai, think about going to Windward Dodge. The distance is about the same and your going against traffic in the morning. One good point they open till 7pm. If you decide to go there ask for Matt, he's always taken care of my Charger. I live in Waipahu and I still take my vehicle to Windward Dodge. I went to Dillingham a couple of times and I dealt with Landon, he was pretty good but I guess he moved to Pearl City.

Think about it from one satisfied customer.:whistle:

·
Registered
555 Posts
I deat with Landon over at Dillingham and now he's the service manager at Pearl City. Good guy!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I saw the commercial this evening....hey at least you got a service department that you want to take your cars to even though it might be further away....I have been contemplating what to do about servicing...and at this point Im pretty sure Im gonna just take it to a private mechanic that I trust...the sd here is a joke to say the least...i have no trust in them what so ever....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Windward is at least a "5-Star" dealership...they seem to have better maintenance practices the the others. So even though I picked mine up at Cutter, Windward is the only one I would trust with maintenance.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, Landon has been my service advisor for awhile now. I also just found out that He's at the Pearl city location.

He's great, every time his "boss" tells him that I messed up my car or that they should charge me for labor, he always tries to get it taken care of for me. I say try because I know he can only do so much.

But now you guys have me thinking about whether I should stay with him in Pearl City or if I should give Winward Dodge a try......

·
Registered
772 Posts
Yeah you would have thought they would at the least call the regular people they service. I was in the middle of a paint issue. Hood had to go back 3 times but thats another story. So I live like 3 min from the old Dilingham location. I go to drop my car off and i get there and bam no one in sight just a few trucks on the log getting loaded onto a flat bed. I was like WTF. So I had to drop off in sand island directly to the paint shop because no way i was going to pearl city last min at 7:30 am.

Other than that I have delt with Mike and Wayne at Dillingham both pretty cool guy. No issues even when the hood had to go back the 3rd time.

But your right Windward looks more apealing now...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts