Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This am, I was thinking that I may have been screwed by the dealer. When you take delivery of a new charger, what should be included?

Front license plate bracket (did not get)
Owners manual? (got)
Is there a cargo net for rear (did not get, but i noticed some spots where it would connect?)
Other? - Is there a list documented that I can take back to my dealer?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Should have an owners manual ... Front bracket maybe not if the car is used... Cargo net is not included as far as I know..

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
This am, I was thinking that I may have been screwed by the dealer. When you take delivery of a new charger, what should be included?

Front license plate bracket
Owners manual?
Is there a cargo net for rear (i noticed some spots where it would connect?)
I got all three included with mine.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I am missing: Strut Covers, Rubber stripping on front of hood, cover where computer is ( top left of engine) and cargo net... Supposedly these were to cut costs! I was able to get the strut covers & rubber stripping and I am working on the other cover thing... Hope that helps.
P.s I dont know about plate brackets since we only have one here.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
I got ALL of that stuff with mine. But for some reason, the two rubber inserts that sit behind the radiator and cover up that gap werent there. Thats ok though, cuz when ManicMechanic was in town, we took the ones off his rental car and put them on mine. LOL

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I also got all with mine.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Most of that stuff was cut out of the 2007's. I got all that on my 2006 Daytona. Its the way DCX has been doing things. I call it "cheapening" the produst. They did not save any money by not including these things, they are just cheap! :confused:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
look in the spare tire compartment for the plate holder and net. I've heard that lots of people have found their's stuffed in there.

Either way tell the dealership if they are in fact supposed to come with the vehicle they'll make good on it.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
What should have came with my new charger?

Rochelle Aytes

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hey! I didnt get the cargo net.. Grrrrrrr I would have liked that too

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Hey! I didnt get the cargo net.. Grrrrrrr I would have liked that too
Ask your salesperson... my '06 didn't come with it. I called the dealership up and I had one shortly afterwards... for free.

It certainly can't hurt can it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts