Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What product should I use on the black decals and the matted black spoiler and trunk to protect them? I'm getting ready to wax it and don't want to mess things up.

I went to the Dodge dealer today and they didn't know. One guys said...you could use armor all....but wasn't real certain of himself. I'm not convinced. Any suggestions??? Thanks

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
A big no no on using armor all, I'd recommend 303 aerospace. It also protect's against UV damage. You apply, let it sit for a bit, then wipe off.

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
What product should I use on the black decals and the matted black spoiler and trunk to protect them? I'm getting ready to wax it and don't want to mess things up.

I went to the Dodge dealer today and they didn't know. One guys said...you could use armor all....but wasn't real certain of himself. I'm not convinced. Any suggestions??? Thanks
06Daytona1173,

Never Never use wax on the decals. Don't use any of the protectors also due to the petroleum or wax materials.

If you want to really protect them and keep them from shrinking due to ozone and UV, you can use our QuantumBlue Vinyl and Leather Protector.

It is designed for All your vinyl, plastic, leather, rubber, tires, underhood components. Contains a water based polymer designed for all uses.

You don't need a vinyl product, and a leather protector, and a tire dressing, and a silicone based material for your seals. One product does it all.

QuantumBlue Vinyl and Leather Protector.

$26.95 per quart.....comes with a spray bottle and 3 sponges.

Give us a call, you will really like it.

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 :bigthumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts